Web Designer is a profession focused on design and visual solving of web applications and websites. Webdesigner is also responsible for the logical structure of the website - i.e. their mutual interconnection, and can use the internet options and thus significantly affects website optimizing for users (user-friendliness) and for search engines - so called SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Web designer usually works as a freelance web designer or works in organizations engaged in creating web solutions. Large organizations that themselves manage their large internet projects often have their own webdesigner, other organizations hire his services externally. In smaller organizations, the position of webdesigner may be linked to the position of webdeveloper.
Web designer performs within his profession, the following tasks:
- Prepares graphic designs of websites and web applications
- Converts graphic design into code and provides basic code editing of the pages
- Creates graphic documents
- Creates logos, icons, symbols, navigation elements
- Processes electronic advertising materials such as newsletters, flyers, banners
Web designer should be familiar with the following skills and expertise:
- Knowledge of specialized graphics programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, SEO
- Creativity, aesthetics
- Technical thinking
- Ability to listen
Web designer is usually secondary or tertiary educated expert in the field of informatics.
Web designer usually works with the project manager, developer, graphic designer and copywriter.
You cannot contribute to the discussion because it is locked