Top Manager (Top-level manager, C-level manager) is a designation of a member of the top management of the organization. He has a responsibility at the top level of the whole organization or company.
Top Manager in practice: Top Manager is a director of the organization, it may be:
- Members of the Board of Directors
- CEO (Chief Executive Officer) CEO, Managing Director
- CFO (Chief Financial Officer) CFO
- COO (Chief Operations Officer) - Director of Operations
- CIO (Chief Information Officer) - IT Director
- CHRO (Chief Human Resources Officer) - Human Resources Director
- CTO (Chief Technical Officer) - Technical Director, Production Manager
- From anyone other senior managers The focus of the work of a top manager is in the Strategic Planning and conceptual activities more than in technical skills.