Total Loyalty Marketing (TLM) is an integrated approach to marketing. Its authors are German specialists Anne M. Shüller and Gerhard Fuchs. The key of this concept is a loyal customer.
The concept (method) elaborates approaches of his acquisition, creation and strengthening relations with him. A key element of the concept TLM is a method/concept 5K.
Basic elements of the concept on the enterprise side are:
- Business Management defining marketing strategy, supported by solid marketing analysis
- Team of coworkers providing perfect products
- Business and marketing analysis, including positioning, focused on promising target groups of loyal customers
At the interface between the company and customers, perfectly managed 5K concept is the key factor.
On the customer side, TLM defines five levels of customer loyalty:
- Applicant - comes and is interested in the products of the enterprise (organization)
- First-time buyer - customer who knows about the products of the enterprise and buys them first time
- Frequent buyer - customer who may be satisfied with products and buy them repeatedly
- Promoter - is satisfied and loyal and wants to share his good experience with enterprise’s products with others
- Loyal customer - highly loyal customer who consistently maintains his relationship with the enterprise and he is a permanent user of enterprise’s products
You cannot contribute to the discussion because it is locked