Service Oriented Enterprise Architecture, the abbreviation SOEA is used. SOEA represents the use of SOA principles and its extension into the architecture of the whole organization (EA). SOEA describes the key dimensions of the organization ( processes and functions, data and information, information technologies, motivation and distribution) of the service principle of service.
Related terms and methods:
- SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- SLM (Service Level Management)
- SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- SOM (Service Oriented Management)
- SOEM (Service Oriented Enterprise Management)
Related management field: