Curriculum Vitae - Jan Kouba
Current employment: Freelancer
PRACTICAL AND INNOVATIVE PROJECT & ICT MANAGER
I have over 20 years’ experience in multinational and local IT, Telco, Utilities and FMCG companies.
In my work I combine acquired experience, technical knowledge and ability to lead and motivate a team.
• Program & Project management • Operations (COO) • Crisis management
• Process management • Support management • ICT management (CIO)
* Solution from initial vision to functional supply
* Managing and motivating teams
* Strong personality with a natural authority
-> KEEPING WITH THE SURROUNDING
* Understanding the needs of internal / external customer and finding effective solutions in accordance with the supplier's ability, the ability to understand the needs, explain options, recommend and justify solutions
* Regular, effective and accurate information to all stakeholders - reporting - corresponding report for the technical and non-technical management or customer
* Transfer information - timely, clear and understandable - "Communication is the basis of success"
-> INNOVATION AND APPLICATION OF THE IDENTIFIED KNOWLEDGE
* Analytical and logical thinking
* Knowledge of methodologies ( ITIL , e -TOM , SOX , PMBook , Prince2, ASAP , MS SureStep , COBIT, Lean Six SIGMAL ) and tools (MS Office , MS Project , MS Vision , MS Navison , MS Axapta , Siebel CRM , SAP, MS Dynamics, Oracle Financia )
* Creativity - the ability to come up with alternative and additional proposals
-> OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT, QUICK DECISION AND ACCOUNTABILITY
* Effective management of cost, time and resources - most projects are delivered according to the project plan
* Proactive risk management
* Readiness to take responsibility for their decisions
Keywords: complexity, leadership, management, innovation, quick decision, accountability, ITIL, COBIT, PRINCE2, PMBook, E-TOM, SOX, ASAP, Microsoft, CIO, COO, CTO, IT manager, Operation manager, Technical manager