MoV® (Management of Value) is a methodology owned and published by the Cabinet Office (ex OGC). It is designed to manage the flow of value in the organization, i.e. how to effectively achieve the objectives with the available resources without reducing quality.
MoV methodology in practice: The aim of Management of Value is to help organizations use an integrated methodology and extend their practical experience to help deliver the value with better use of their resources. MoV combines methodology and a guideline that is focused on the management of the project portfolio, programs and projects in the private and public sector. It is known as P3RM guide (Portfolio, Programme, Project and Risk Management).
Management of Value is intended for senior management (top management).
Related terms and methods:
- Managerial skills
- MoP ® (Management of Portfolios)
- P3O ® (Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices)
- P3M3 ® (The Portfolio, Programme, and Project Management Maturity Model)
- MSP ® (Managing Successful Programmes)
- M_o_R ® (Management of Risk)
- Portfolio Management
- PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environment)
- Program (in Project Management)
- Project Portfolio
- Project Portfolio Management
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
Related management fields:
Note: MoV® is the registered trademark of the Cabinet Office.