Henri Fayol set the basic functions of each manager (what a manager should do) and to:
- Planning (Planning) Planning and forecasting situations. This helps to avoid problems before they occur.
- Organizing (Organizing) as the activity that creates the management structure
- Commanding a direct communication tasks subordinate workers and their work rozvhování
- Control (Control) is a feedback for manager, whether the orders and set rules are in compliance
- Coordination (Coordination) As the motive coordination mechanism processes and people
It was probably the oldest classification management functions.
What is the division of functions of managers in practice?
It’s a list of basic activities what a manager should do, therefore: plan, organize, coordinate, to command and control his subordinates.
You cannot contribute to the discussion because it is locked