ISO 14000 is a family of international standards focused on environmental management in organizations. All standards of the family ISO 14000 are issued by the International Organization for Standardization ISO.
Individual standards target on various aspects of environmental protection in organizations. They provide a practical tool for those organizations that want to identify and manage environmental impact of their behavior and constantly maintain and improve environmental performance.
- ISO 14001 Environmental management systems - Requirements with guidance for use
- ISO 14004 Environmental management systems - General guidelines on principles, systems and support techniques
- ISO 14005 Environmental management systems - Guidelines for the phased implementation of an environmental management system, including the use of environmental performance evaluation
- ISO 14006 Environmental management systems - Guidelines for incorporating ecodesign
- ISO 14015 Environmental management - Environmental assessment of sites and organizations (EASO)
- ISO 14031 - Environmental management - Environmental performance evaluation - Guidelines
- ISO/TS 14033 - Environmental management - Quantitative environmental information - Guidelines and examples
- ISO 14040 - Environmental management - Life cycle assessment - Principles and framework
- ISO 14044 - Environmental management - Life cycle assessment - Requirements and guidelines
- ISO 14045 - Environmental management - Eco-efficiency assessment of product systems - Principles, requirements and guidelines
- ISO 14047 - Environmental management - Life cycle assessment - Illustrative examples on how to apply ISO 14044 to impact assessment situations
- ISO 14049 - Environmental management – Life cycle assessment – Illustrative examples on how to apply ISO 14044 to goal and scope definition and inventory analysis
- ISO 14050 Environmental management - Vocabulary
- ISO 14051 - Environmental management - Material flow cost accounting - General framework
- ISO/TR 14062 - Environmental management - Integrating environmental aspects into product design and development
- ISO 14063 Environmental management - Environmental communication - Guidelines and examples
Use of the ISO 14000 in practice: ISO 14000 is only an overarching family, the organization must always choose one particular standard by which it solves its specific needs. The key and most commonly used are ISO 14001 and ISO 14004 focused on environmental management systems.
You cannot contribute to the discussion because it is locked