Personnel officer or Human Resources Officer is an HR employee whose task is to ensure the status and recruitment of personnel and all related paperwork.
What does a personnel officer do?
- Plans, organizes and leads all HR activities within the organization
- Monitoring the situation on the labor market
- Provides and organizes recruitment, hiring and firing employees
- Arranges and organizes job interviews
- Takes care of all personnel paperwork - all labor-law papers and documents
- Arranges evaluating and rewarding employees
- Arranges employee training and other educational activities
- Together with the managers involved in the employee motivational system
- Set the rules for the management and evaluation of people, employees