Hard factors of the organization’s management are those elements that can somehow formalized, formally defined, implemented or otherwise affect the functioning of the organization and business processes. There are always hard factors to some extent shape the visible part of the environment of each organization. They are complemented by so-called soft factors.
What we rank among the hard factors?
- Formal Organizational Structure
- Enterprise information system
- Internal regulations and directives
- Job duties - defining the authorities and responsibilities
- Plans (production plans, strategic plans)
- Reward System
- Work instructions
- Technology and technical equipment
- Working Environment (layout and equipment of buildings)