Education Branch is one of the service sector branches. This is a very broad and diverse industry that includes all types and levels of education of children, adolescents and adults. The principal activity in this sector is education. School education in most states is provided from public funds and therefore it is also part of the public sector. Results (educated people) or education services are used by any organization.
Providing education at school level is usually regulated by state legislation. Education providers are typically the following institutions, persons or technical means:
The result of the education branch is a person with a specific level of education.
- Pre-primary education (preschool education)
- Primary education (elementary schools)
Secondary education (high schools)
- General secondary education
- Technical and vocational secondary education
- Post-secondary non-tertiary education
- Tertiary education (colleges)
- First stage of tertiary education
- Second stage of tertiary education (graduate studies)
- Adult education - courses and other education
- General education
- Education and raising
- Humanities and Arts
- Social sciences, trade and law
- Science, Mathematics and Computer Science
- Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction
- Agriculture and Veterinary
- Health and Social care
According to the NACE classification, it is about the section P “Education”. According to the ISIC, this branch roughly corresponds to Section Q - Education.
Related terms and methods: