CxO is an acronym for the highest level of managers in the organization. C, because the designation of such positions begins with C as Chief and ends with O as Officer. Sometimes it is also denoted as C-level - they are virtually synonymous.
What does CxO mean in practice?
CxO includes all senior managers - the scope of their responsibilities is at the level of the whole organization or enterprise. Managers at CxO level are sometimes called as directors. These include:
- CEO (Chief Executive Officer) - general director
- CFO (Chief Financial Officer) - financial director
- COO (Chief Operations Officer) - operational director
- CIO (Chief Information Officer) - manager responsible for ICT
- CHRO (Chief Human Resources Officer) - HR director
- CSO (Chief Sales Officer) - sales director
- CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) - marketing director
- CTO (Chief Technology Officer) - technical director, production director
- CSO (Chief Security Officer) - security director
You cannot contribute to the discussion because it is locked