Some people express their sad feelings in simple words in front of the person who would have been hurt by it. And some of them even used the word “poetry” to express their sad feelings in front of them. Express your sad heart feelings with our Sad poetry in English. It is this sad feeling that compels you to look at the world from a different perspective.
Sad Poetry in English
If you’re unhappy due to the truth you’re personal trouble or for every other reason, you may study poetry from here and reach out to the person that hurt you. One kind of human being uses specific languages to specific their feeling in words. Such as sad poetry in Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, and Urdu. Here you could find nice unhappy poetry in English to explicit your feeling.
- Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel.
- One day you will miss me but I will not be there.
- Never say busy to the one, who needs you, It’s hurt them a lot.
- When you miss someone. But then you remember what they did to you.
- Most of the time, Our first love is with the wrong person.
- You Know You’re my Soul then Why did you leave me alone?
- If you get a reason to be happy, take it. Life is small.
- Silence is the best answer to someone who doesn’t value your words.